WhatWorks® Award Program finalists are recognized in a variety of activities. As a finalist and as an award recipient, your organization will be1:
- Profiled in an issue of Human Resource Executive magazine;
- Announced by Bersin by Deloitte in a variety of channels including a news release, on our website and in our newsletters;
- Presented with a crystal trophy engraved with your organization's name;
- Featured in the Bersin by Deloitte' report, WhatWorks Award Program: Lessons from the Best, our annual, comprehensive report of best practices and observations collected during the evaluation process;
- Recognized at IMPACT: The Business of Talent, Bersin by Deloitte's annual research conference;
- Provided a complimentary pass to the IMPACT conference for your designated presenter. The presenter will outline program accomplishments at a special WhatWorks Award finalists' plenary session during the conference.
In addition, your organization may be invited to be the subject of an in-depth case study by Bersin by Deloitte and your executives invited to serve as speakers for our events including webinars and the IMPACT conference. As an award program finalist, you also may have the opportunity to be featured in the Human Resource Executive magazine or to present at one of the Human Resource Executive magazine events.
Following are just a few examples of press coverage, research and events highlighting past WhatWorks award program recipients2:
- Lessons from the Leaders covers the 2015 WhatWorks Ultimate Award Recipient and finalists.
- Lessons from the Best featured details on the 2014 WhatWorks Ultimate Award Recipient as well as each of the finalists.
- Examining 'WhatWorks' showcased stories of the 2013 WhatWorks Award recipients, who had been recognized for their demonstrated proof of positive business impact based on the change, initiative, program or process improvement described in the submission.
- Learning Leaders 2012: Lessons from the Best an in-depth look into the best practices of 31 winners in the 2011 Bersin & Associates Learning Leaders program.
- Elearning! magazine cover story, "Bersin & Associates Names 2012 Learning Leaders" featuring the Learning Leaders 2012 award recipients.
- Learning Leaders 2011: Lessons from the Best provides a look at the very best in enterprise learning and talent management for 2011 and how their accomplishments raised the bar.
- Learning Leaders 2010: Lessons from the Best provides an in-depth look into the best practices of 25 winners in the 2010 Bersin & Associates Learning Leaders program.
- Elearning! magazine cover story, "Learning Leaders Show How to Adapt to Changing Times", featuring the Learning Leaders 2010 award recipients.
1Please note that press activities for a restricted entity winner will be limited.
2Bersin by Deloitte is a leading provider of research-based membership programs in human resources (HR), talent and learning, and the WhatWorks® Award, the research-driven awards program that were included in Bersin by Deloitte’s recent acquisition of substantially all of the assets of Bersin & Associates LLC.
Award recipients were chosen by Bersin & Associates LLC in previous years from hundreds of applicants and include industry leaders in business processes, consulting, financial services, food products, government, hospitality, information technology, insurance, media, and software. Bersin & Associates LLC conducted the awards program in cooperation with Human Resource Executive magazine.