WhatWorks® award program finalists will be recognized in a variety of activities throughout 2014. As a finalist and as an award recipient, your organization will be1:
- Profiled in an issue of Human Resource Executive magazine to be published in spring of 2014;
- Announced by Bersin by Deloitte in a variety of channels including a news release, on our website and in our newsletters;
- Presented with a 2014 crystal trophy engraved with your organization's name;
- Featured in the Bersin by Deloitte' report, WhatWorks® Awards Program: Lessons from the Best, our annual, comprehensive report of best practices and observations collected during the evaluation process;
- Recognized at Bersin by Deloitte annual research conference, IMPACT 2014, to be held March 31 - April 3, 2014 at the Harbor Beach Resort & Spa, Ft. Lauderdale, Florida;
- Provided a complimentary pass to IMPACT 2014 for your designated presenter. The presenter will outline program accomplishments at a special WhatWorks Award finalists' plenary session during the conference.
In addition, your organization may be invited to be the subject of an in-depth case study by Bersin by Deloitte and your executives invited to serve as speakers for our events including webinars and the IMPACT conference. As an award program finalist, you also may have the opportunity to be featured in the Human Resource Executive magazine or to present at one of the Human Resource Executive magazine events.
Following are just a few examples of press coverage, research and events highlighting past WhatWorks Award Program recipients2:
- Examining 'WhatWorks' showcased stories of WhatWorks award recipients, who had been recognized for their demonstrated proof of positive business impact based on the change, initiative, program or process improvement described in the submission.
- Learning Leaders 2012: Lessons from the Best an in-depth look into the best practices of 31 winners in the 2011 Bersin & Associates Learning Leaders program.
- Elearning! magazine cover story, "Bersin & Associates Names 2012 Learning Leaders" featuring the Learning Leaders 2012 award recipients.
- Learning Leaders® 2011: Lessons from the Best provides a look at the very best in enterprise learning and talent management for 2011 and how their accomplishments raised the bar.
- Elearning! magazine cover story, "Learning Leaders: Focus of Winners Is Changing," featuring the Learning Leaders 2011 award recipients.
- Learning Leaders 2010: Lessons from the Best an in-depth look into the best practices of 25 winners in the 2010 Bersin & Associates Learning Leaders program.
- Elearning! magazine cover story, "Learning Leaders Show How to Adapt to Changing Times", featuring the Learning Leaders 2010 award recipients.
1Please note that press activities for a restricted entity winner will be limited.
2Bersin by Deloitte is a leading provider of research-based membership programs in human resources (HR), talent and learning, and the WhatWorks® Award, the research-driven awards program that were included in Bersin by Deloittes recent acquisition of substantially all of the assets of Bersin & Associates LLC.
Award recipients were chosen by Bersin & Associates LLC in previous years from hundreds of applicants and include industry leaders in business processes, consulting, financial services, food products, government, hospitality, information technology, insurance, media, and software. Bersin & Associates LLC conducted the awards program in cooperation with Human Resource Executive magazine.