WhatWorks Award Program finalists are recognized in a variety of activities. As a finalist and as an award recipient, your organization will be1:
- Profiled in an issue of Human Resource Executive magazine;
- Included in a press release to be issued by Bersin by Deloitte that summarizes the stories of the finalists and ultimate award recipient;
- Announced by Bersin by Deloitte in a variety of channels including a news release, on our website and in our newsletters;
- Provided with a crystal trophy engraved with your organization's name;
- Featured in the Bersin by Deloitte' report, WhatWorks Award Program: Lessons from the Best, our annual, comprehensive report of best practices and observations collected during the evaluation process;
- Recognized at IMPACT: The Business of Talent, Bersin by Deloitte's annual research conference;
- Provided a complimentary pass to the IMPACT conference for your designated presenter. The presenter will outline program accomplishments at a special WhatWorks Award finalists' plenary session during the conference.
In addition, your organization may be invited to be the subject of an in-depth case study by Bersin by Deloitte and your executives invited to serve as speakers for our events including webinars and the IMPACT conference. As an award program finalist, you also may have the opportunity to be featured in the Human Resource Executive magazine or to present at one of the Human Resource Executive magazine events.
Here is an example of recent press coverage highlighting the 2016 WhatWorks Award:
- Making an IMPACT in Human Resources Executive magazine, June 2016, showcases stories of the 2016 WhatWorks Ultimate Award Recipient and finalists.2
1Please note that press activities for a "Restricted Entity" award recipient will be limited. For any Restricted Entity finalists or award recipient, any magazine profile is required to be a factual and objective write-up of the Restricted Entity's submission; it cannot be promotional in nature and should be reviewed by Deloitte.
2Bersin by Deloitte is a leading provider of research-based membership programs in human resources (HR), talent and learning, and the WhatWorks® Award, the research-driven awards program that were included in Bersin by Deloitte's recent acquisition of substantially all of the assets of Bersin & Associates LLC.
Award recipients were chosen by Bersin & Associates LLC in previous years from hundreds of applicants and include industry leaders in business processes, consulting, financial services, food products, government, hospitality, information technology, insurance, media, and software. Bersin & Associates LLC conducted the awards program in cooperation with Human Resource Executive magazine.