Bersin is the only research and consulting service provider for HR, talent and learning on the GSA Schedule. Learn how our Federal Government WhatWorks® membership program and consulting services can help you accelerate progress with practical, actionable plans that achieve your agency’s goals for the workplace.
Download Membership Brochure »
- Quickly find exactly what you need
- Personalized for your interests
- Constantly updated with fresh information daily
- Integrated to tie all pieces of your membership together
- Built to scale, allowing each user to tailor their own experience
- Research-Based Models and Tools
- Identifying the best practices and the business results that they drive
- Frameworks create an aligned view to deliver business impact
- Maturity Models to assess your agency against best practices
- Factbooks™ offer in-depth statistics to benchmark your expenditures
- Assess your company against high impact organizations
- Identify next steps to drive results
- Solution Provider Coverage
- Invest in the right technology and solutions to support your strategies
- Objective, independent and current coverage of 300 providers
- Regularly updated Systems Reports and Buyer’s Guides offer an unbiased view of technology, providers and who excels where
- Select and assess solution providers with tools including evaluation guides and sample RFPs
- Advisory and Support Services
- Make your membership work for you by having our Member Success team match our resources to your needs
- Interact directly with the experts who identify and implement best practices with members
- Our searchable Ask the Experts database provides answers to hundreds of strategic and operational questions
- Client Services offers one-stop support
- Connect with thought leaders, subject matter experts, and sophisticated practitioners through working groups and member round tables
- Through Peer Connection, our experts match you with other innovators who have solved or are working on problems like yours
- Our annual IMPACT research conference lets you meet change agents across HR, talent and learning
- Complete solutions to pressing HR, talent and learning problems
- Continuously updated to reflect current leading-practice solutions
- Self-guided approach that allows you to navigate at your pace, track your progress, and share information easily with your team
- Learn more about Playbooks »
BersinBasics™ empowers business leaders and HR teams to quickly and effectively learn the fundamentals of successful talent management. Based on Bersin WhatWorks research, our simple, on-demand video-based learning solution helps your organization get smart fast, learn on the job, and make learning social.
- Get Smart… Fast! – Learning modules are five minutes or less. Employees quickly find and learn just what they need, from a set of more than 100 short lessons.
- Learn On the Job – Training is audio-video based and just-in-time. Employees can learn rapidly, minimizing the impact on productivity.
- Make Learning Social – The BersinBasics social platform enables your team to discuss, collaborate, and share best practices with each other.
- Tailor Your Content – You can add your own content and forms, making BersinBasics the custom learning solution for your organization’s talent programs.
- Learn More
- Get Started
Our consulting services are customized engagements designed to accelerate your agency's progress by applying our research, models, and frameworks directly to your specific challenges. We partner with you to develop the right solutions for your agency.
See how our tailored consulting services empower you to drive results in each of our practices:
Download Consulting Brochure »
GSA and NTIS Procurement Options
Bersin memberships and consulting services can be purchased through GSA
Advantage, the government's premier online electronic shopping and ordering system. Bersin is also the learning and talent research joint venture partner of NTIS
, the largest central resource for government-funded scientific, technical, engineering, and business related information. Federal agencies can engage Bersin solutions via interagency agreements with NTIS