Become a WhatWorks® Member and gain access to all research resources.
See our Membership FAQs
We are very excited to share this wonderful news with you! We have recently enhanced our database and implemented a self-registration system, which will ensure the ease and efficiency of assigning / re-assigning user licenses.
You have been directed to this page because we currently have you listed as the "Account Administrator" for your organization, which means that you now have the ability to manage your own membership account. If you prefer to designate someone else for this role, please contact Service @ USBersinServiceClient@DELOITTE.com immediately so that we can make the change in our system and reach out to the correct person to advise them of our new process.
As the Account Administrator for your organization, you will now see an "Admin. link at the top of the homepage upon logging into our website. This Admin. link is only visible to the Account Administrator -- none of the other license holders will have access to your organization's account.
It is very important to note your organization's unique registration code, which you will find in the body of the "invitation email" at the bottom of the screen when you enter into the Admin. panel. Please also take note of the email domain name(s) that are associated with your account.
In the event that you need to add additional email domains, again, please contact Service @ USBersinServiceClient@DELOITTE.com immediately. Individuals who attempt to register using another email domain will receive an error message and will not be able to continue with the registration process.
To access the Admin. panel:
1. First, please log into our website, http://www.bersin.com/Login.aspx.
2. Then, click on the Admin. link at the top of the page, http://www.bersin.com/Account/Admin.aspx.
3. Once you are in the Admin. panel, you will be able to remove existing licensed users by clicking on the "Block" link to the right of the screen, and replace with new users (within your membership limit) by emailing them an "invitation to register."
4. You will also have the capability of selecting / deselecting which users should have access to our "Ask the Experts" feature by unchecking the box called, "Ask Experts Access," if this service is part of your membership agreement.
To "invite" new users to register:
1. Please copy and paste the information underneath the section of the Admin. panel entitled: "Invite Others to Join This Account" into your own company email. Simply send this information directly to the individuals that you would like to register as a license holder.
2. When the individual receives the "invitation to register" email from you, they will click on the registration link, fill out their own member profile form, click submit, and receive 2 emails. The first email will verify their email address (again, this is based on the email domain(s) associated with your member account). The second email will contain their login credentials.
3. As the Account Administrator, you have the option of whether or not you would like to receive confirmation emails when registrations have been successfully submitted and login credentials sent. To receive confirmation emails, please check off the box in the Account Information section of the Admin. panel where it states "Email Me When Users Register."
We are thrilled to be able to offer you the convenience of managing your own membership account and are confident that this new enhancement will provide for a more efficient way of administering licenses and controlling your organization's membership.
If you have any questions or need further clarification about this process, please email Service @ USBersinServiceClient@DELOITTE.com and we will be happy to assist you.
Thank you for your continuing support. We look forward to working with you and your organization through our research and advisory membership program.
With kind regards,
Bersin by Deloitte